Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Friday 1 February 2013

St Patrick's Day Parade

Today I'm revealing the first in the line up for the St Patrick's Day parade here at Grace's Favours HQ:


He's been made to the same dimensions and exacting standard as our normal Campervans, but he comes with a removable Shamrock Top Hat Brooch:


I've been trying to take some more interesting, lifestyle type shots, but I'm not sure I've got it quite right yet...

There will be some more entrants to the parade next week and hopefully my photo styling will continue to improve!

To buy this lovely fella, pop over to the shop

6 comments:

  1. I think the shamrock top hat looks wonderful on the campervan. Your photo looks fab I like the shamrocks in the background. Have a great weekend.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks Ali, I love the silliness of St Patrick's celebrations - I can indulge my daft side :-) Simmi x

      Delete
  2. Ooh what fun! I love it! :) And I agree with Ali, the photo looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally - especially considering all the investigation & thought you've been putting into photographs recently. Simmi x

      Delete
  3. Just to jump on the campervan - I think your photos look great as well! Have a good week-end, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks Jo, have a lovely weekend :-) Simmi x

      Delete

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons