Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Sunday 27 October 2013

Guest Blog Tutorials for Halloween

I've been lucky enough to be asked if I'd like to create not one, but two new tutorials for different websites recently, both with a Halloween theme.

Both are really fun and easy makes, so there's still plenty of time to get them made in time for the spooky fun on Thursday.

The first is this super cute and rather apologetic looking ghosty finger puppet, that I have mentioned before, but I love him so much, I wanted to share him again!


This little fellow, who I think looks rather like a Graham, has been created especially for a new venture that I'm involved with, Uniquely UK which is a fantastic new website created by a group of artisans and designers who are all based in the UK and who make all their products by hand. The idea is to try and raise the profile and feeling of quality in Handmade goods within the UK.

Graham can be found here

Secondly, through a conversation on Twitter (where you can find me here) I was asked to create a special Halloweeny themed tutorial for NEDay Crafts Site, run by the lovely Vicky and here is the fun and slightly cheeky looking Paulie Pumpkin Brooch:


Paulie is one of a couple of lovely fun Halloween crafts that can be found here

Hope you manage to keep safe with the predicted bad weather heading for the UK in the next day or so and have a thoroughly spoooooooooooky Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons