Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Tuesday 16 September 2014

International Talk Like A Pirate Day - round up of great Pirate Patterns

Ahoy ye land lubbers! It's International Talk Like A Pirate Day on the 19th September and I thought I'd do a quick round up of some cool Pirate Patterns from me and others:


Starting from the top right:

- Free Pirate Eye Patch Tutorial I designed last year, which can be found here,

- Roger The Pirate Softie Pattern, designed by Abby Glassenberg, which I featured on the blog a couple of weeks ago (here) and can be bought from Abby's website While She Naps,

- Then there is my son's favourite - the Pirate Sword, which is another of my free tutorials, found here,

- Next up is this seriously cool Pirate Hide Out pattern, by Miss Pretty Pretty on Etsy and can be bought here,

- The crochet Pirate Ship Pattern is amazing - I just wish I could crochet! It's by Sky Magenta (also on Etsy) and can be found here

- And lastly is the Pirate Treasure Map that can be found in my Etsy shop here

Hope you have some fun making Piratey things this week and that your little ones enjoy playing with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons