Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Rainbows

I'm starting a new theme which I know a number of other blogs do, called Wordless Wednesday (so after this one they'll be wordless!) and I'll be sharing some of my favourite photos from around the webisphere.

This week is one of my favourite topics - Rainbows, more of which can be found on my Pinterest Board

Source - Meditation Temptation Tumblr

Source - Most Beautiful Pages

Source - Imgfave

Source - The Fox Is Black










No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons