Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Thursday 4 February 2016

Handmade Dog Hat


Happy 1st Birthday!!!

It's our not-so-little Pup's birthday today... she's totally unimpressed by turning 1 as you can see:



Her Birthday Hat was made up yesterday and has a felty number 1, two bones and a paw print on it!

Bless her little furry feet... she's now fast asleep under my desk (on my feet!) after a lovely morning romping through the forest with her doggy friends.

It's a dog's life, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons